At any time and free of charge, the holder or his/her legal representative may exercise his/her Habeas Data rights, which include access, consultation, rectification, updating, deletion of his/her personal data and revocation of authorization to process the information.
To do so, you must send a written request addressed to ECOLFIBRAS S.A.S. through the e-mail address provided for this purpose: firstname.lastname@example.org
The request must include:
• Full name and identification document of the holder of the personal data.
• Full name, identification document and authenticated power of attorney of the representative, if applicable.
• Specification of the right you wish to exercise, whether it be access, consultation, rectification, updating, deletion or revocation of the processing authorization.
• Description of the facts giving rise to your petition.
• Documents supporting your request, if any.
• Contact e-mail address to receive the answer.
• Signature of the request by the holder of the personal data, or the representative, if it be the case.
Your request will be answered within a maximum of ten (10) work days from the date of reception if it is a consultation, and fifteen (15) work days if it is a claim. When it is not possible to attend it within said term, the interested party will be informed, stating the reasons for the delay and indicating the date on which it will be attended, which shall not exceed five (5) additional work days to the first term in the case of a consultation, and eight (8) additional work days in the case of a claim.
In the event of it being a claim and said claim being incomplete, the interested party will be required to correct the deficiencies within five (5) days of its reception. If two (2) months have elapsed from the date of the request without the applicant submitting the required information, it will be understood that the claim has been withdrawn.